Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OCD agony

This morning, I woke up at about 10:15 and wanted to leave the house by 10:30. You can imagine the amount of hurrying taking place. Luckily I just washed my hair yesterday so my shower took no time. Finding an outfit proved difficult, but I managed. Finally out the door at 10:50, only twenty minutes behind schedule.

Get to work, gotta pee. Crap, my panties are on inside out. Yup.

So annoying, I'm one of those people who have to have the seam of socks placed perfectly over the correct spot on my toes or it urks me to no end. Thus the inside out panties are very unfortunate. And, taking off my boots, and jeans while balancing on one toe in the stall of the ladies restroom is much more than I can take at this point. So I'm stuck.

If your stressed today, at least you don't have this to worry about too. Unless you're worried about me and my sanity--in that case, thanks, but I'll live.

1 comment:

mattslyder said...

you're sucha mess baby! i love you to no end!