Thursday, May 22, 2008

tag, i'm it!

at beka's request below are 7 things you may or may not already know about me! enjoy :)

1.  unlike beka or erin i don't like even numbers, well actually i only like multiple's of 5 so they can be even as long as they are divisible by 5.  and if something (i.e. volume) must be on something not a multiple of 5 then i like it on the odd number in between.  example the volume could be on 23 because that is the odd number between 20 and 25.  so, beka, for me gracie's birthday is perfect :) this has developed in college, and now that i think about it, i may have erin and beka to blame for my weirdness!

2.  i'm addicted to crime shows.  law and order, without a trace, csi, love them all.  for fact tonight amber and i went to workout and i left the tv on so when i got back i could rewind and watch the two law and order episodes! i've also been known to stay up till 3am watching without a trace.  i just can't stop, it's really quite pathetic.

3.  i love dots.  the candy, i don't know why but i just love those little things.  they are just the right amount of sweet.  not too sweet, just right.

4.  i suck on my tongue when i sleep.  actually, i'm doing it right now, so i guess i do it when i'm relaxed.  i fold it in half in my mouth and just kinda suck on it.  i've done it since i was a baby and i'm not sure exactly how to stop because mostly i do it in my sleep!

5.  i carried a baby blanket until i was 21.  this one's a little embarrassing!  my friends used to like to steal it and hide it and i would get so upset i'd be near tears before they'd give it back. weird, i know...i think i have detachment issues.  actually, i still miss that blanket sometimes...don't tell!

6.  i'm actually really good with numbers.  even though my career choice is more on the creative side, i'm really very analytical. i can see a number and memorize it almost instantly. i actually have one of my credit card #s memorized.  i'm really good at math.  on standardized tests, my best score is always on the math section. hmm, maybe i should have thought about this.

7.  my secret dream is to be a supermodel and has been since i was a little girl, it's actually the only career goal i can remember consistently dreaming about growing up.  silly, i know as i'm only 5 ft tall.  but i keep thinking if i just get skinny enough, maybe tyra (as in banks) will give me a chance on antm.  after all a "full-figured" girl just won, why not a 5 ft girl, i'm really good in heels! oh & eva longoria is only 5'2" and she modeled...there's hope!

hmm...i don't have anyone to tag, both my blogger friends have already filled this out, so if you read this and want to make one of your own, go for it!  leave me a comment so i can read yours!

3 comments:

Beka Bullard said...

okay the first one just confused me so I guess I am not that great with numbers. I didn't know #1. I am going to check Erin's right now and see if she has done it and if there are more that I don't know about her. Probably, Erin's a sneaky one;) I had so much fun hanging out last night! It was great to have a girl's night even if it was just dinner...we have to do it more. (I need it for my sanity.) Love you.

leah @maritalbless said...

Hi woman. I'm a "friend" of Erin's through the nest. I love your blog!

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

So, you've been tagged again....and you never posted anything in between! Check my blog for the 4.1.1.