Friday, September 19, 2008

I should tell you, I'm cursed

Peanut (my rock star boyfriend) will be moving in with me, temporarily, at the beginning of October. He is moving down here to the fair state of Tejas but won't be moving in with the band until J...well who really knows when.

But, there is a curse on me in October.

It all began Halloween of 2000 (this would be my senior year in H.S.). I was pulling out from a driveway, where I was dropping off a get well card--sheesh, and there was a Jeep headed my way but a tree somewhat obstructing my view. None-the-less I pulled out and the Jeep had to swerve to keep from hitting me. You should also know this Jeep was speeding, no roof--just roll bars, and raised a foot above normal. So the guy inevitably flipped. No one was injured but I've been cursed ever since.

Something life-changing-ly bad happens every year in October. I will spare you the details that range from boyfriend breakups to V-card mishaps to some more serious happenings.

I will admit, last October I think the curse may have been broken as it would appear nothing horribly awful occurred.

Throw salt over your shoulder, cross your fingers, spit out the window, knock on wood!

But, I'm really not superstitious :)

Just say a prayer!

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

I hope that this October is not like the past 7!!